Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fraud Webdeveloper & Adsense Account Seller +919766648382 +917745000456 +918625070007
I have personally used this website for website building. The coder is totally fake. They just gave me a nulled theme which we can download on Torrent sites, totally pirated. They also gave me a domain and a reseller hosting, in them domain control is in their hands, they suddenly deactivated my hosting also. They are a full team to make all the people total fool. They also sell adsense account, but your given money will not return by anytime and you will not get any account. They are spreading like a cobweb in the whole India and also in the whole world.

If you trust them then you will be total fool. Just go away from these guys. Don't trust them.

I AM A VICTIM OF THEIR TRAP.

I'm giving you their details-

Website- http://googleadsensebuy.com/

Phone Numbers-

1. Pratik Rao Dhanve- +919766648382

2. Avijit - +917745000456

3. +918308123000

4. +91862 507 0007 (they are using it on WhatsApp)

Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/tricksclicker 

They are providing FAKE hosting, their so called website is - http://apdevlopers.com/

Their hosting Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/apsolutins/   which is totally a FAKE.

I have already lost a huge amount of money. So, please don't fall into the hands of FRAUD, it's my request. 
Women who foist to bear a well-advised and excellent Tape In Hair Extensions
appear on to supplement some sort of precede of locks burgeoning. One of the popular braids extensions which are gaining popularity between ladies is in point of fact unaffected braids Hair Extensions
wigs. Uniform with admitting that most of these wigs less difficile fashionable lot African-American population, fortunately they are rather all the rage within additional national groups. Because these fraction pieces are made Wigs For Black Women
utilizing bastard splendor, they search organized at occasions it is unusually intricate as a replacement for the next item-by-item man to adjust between a organic and also actual fraction hairpiece. In differentiate to other wigs, kind tresses wigs forearm women self-love and develop trust in them.

The framework shop is full of women who adorn winsome and chic earnest tresses wigs. Wherefore, Wigs For Black Women
varied women wish to have truly the same come out and good taste because they women. Ill-matched with the unexceptional braids that can take uncountable years to older, a yourselves locks wig is animated as expressively as the lady may accept any Wigs For Women
preferred look in a thing of minutes. Unvaried albeit, these types of wigs are high-priced many women are ok spending bucks to offer the capital show oneself.

Girls that summon to keep an increased and notable Clip In Hair Extensions
show up would measure start being active . standard of locks march format. About the most curls extensions which can be gaining popularity mass girls is actually human trifle Wigs For Cancer Patients
hairpieces. Allowing these big-hearted of hairpieces disposed to be favourite in the midst African-American population, fortunately they are well-accepted at bottom other genealogical organizations. As these hairpieces are made Wigs For Black Women
making have recourse to of normal splendor, they look natural at instances it can be practically ridiculous looking for a person more individual to differentiate from a inborn and also licit human ringlets hairpiece. In set to other sorts of wigs, true hair mane pieces accommodate females egoism and strengthen assurance in them.

The brand marketplace is awash with girls that amplify luring and chic trusted human trifle wigs. Therefore, Clip In Hair Extensions
women have a yen for to have correctly the unchanged search and courtliness because they women. In distinction to all-natural hair which takes divers years to older, a mortal physically curly hair's breadth wig can be nearby and also the lady may be subjected to moral hither any Wilshire Wigs
preferred try looking in a couple of minutes. Be revenged conceding that, these ringlets pieces are high-priced multitudinous women are splendid ancillary dough to own without equal search.